Wednesday 2 May 2012

Doctor Who Detour - Paris a.k.a City Of Death


Hello wonderful readers of my meagre musings. I'm sorry I've been a little absent of late. I've got posts backed up ready to go and to write but such little time at the moment. I thought I'd just take a second of my time whilst I'm on this wonderful holiday to Paris with my brilliant girlfriend, Katie to share some Doctor Who City of Death location sightseeing photos.

First we visited the amazing wooden carved doors on the Rue Ville du Temple that stood in for the entrance to Count Scarlioni's Chateaux.




Then it was on to the Northern Passageway on the Rue de Rivoli, the route the Doctor and Romana took to the Louvre.




We went to the cafe that the Doctor and Romana stop at, La Notre Dame Brasserie, where we had some lovely French Onion Soup.




We had a lovely time in front of the beautiful Notre Dame Cathedral too!



We haven't seen any Jagaroth yet, so hopefully like we'll survive the City of Death and I'll be back soon with some more posts!


No comments: