Monday 11 July 2011

LONDON FILM AND COMIC CON 2011


Hello bloggers,

I had some adventures in the third dimension this past weekend as I visited the London Film and Comic Con at Earl's Court. This was my first time at such a big convention. I had a great time and I thought I'd share some of the Doctor Who related pictures from my experience:

Richard Franklin and John Leeson.
Sylvester McCoy. 
Sophie Aldred.
An excellent cos-play Silent costume. 
K9!
Me with Alex Kingston, a.k.a River Song.
Me with Karen Gillan, a.k.a Amy Pond.
So, umm, basically: awesome!!!

3 comments:

SilverPixieFly said...

Is it just be or does it look like Alex Kingston partied hard the previous night? You are so very lucky. I would give anything to meet a member of the cast.

Anonymous said...

Glad ya like my silent costume.
Ian

Anonymous said...

Nice work Ian.